[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:14:35 CEST 2014

Public policy in most states is leaning toward "vaping is cigarettes". It is possible that your existing laws already cover the situation.

In our case we ask members to smoke cigarettes and joints outside. Vaping tobacco or weed is ok, but encouraged to be kept in our metalworking areas that have better ventilation.

Sam

Phoenix Asylum (Colorado)

—
Sent from Mailbox