[hackerspaces] Makerspace Bootcamp

Jens a.madman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:09:39 CEST 2014

Hi Dom!

It looks like this will be hosted at Maker Works in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Tom Root and Dale Grover, founders of the space, will lead it.  From
reading their site it appears this is the first time they have run a
workshop like this

It's a great idea, but just seems like a lot of money for the first time
out.  When I saw it featured by Make, I assumed it would be the folks from
Artisan's Asylum since they have some history with helping other spaces get
going.  Since I don't know much about the Ann Arbor group, I would be
hesitant to go.  Maybe others here can vouch for their legitimacy?

Jens (also from MakeICT)