[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Management Apps

Brendan Halliday wodann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:44:55 CET 2014

At HSBNE we operate off some crazy Google Docs jiggery pokery, Google API,
a heavily hacked Seltzer instance, Xero and (soon) some custom payment
gateway stuff to handle our vending machine interactions.

Wild Apricot looks nice but is more than 3/4 of a monthly membership so
would be unlikely to pass a vote.

We've also dabbled with Tidyclub to various degrees of success and failure
but ultimately it didn't suit us well (API was pretty flat).

>>> http://civic.mit.edu/users/elplatt