[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Management Apps

Dominic Canare dom at makeict.org
Wed Nov 5 05:46:54 CET 2014

Also with WildApricot at MakeICT, we're migrating our event/workshop
registrations from Facebook to WildApricot. We have a WordPress plugin to
integrate this data directly on our website. We'll also probably be using
the mailing list (newsletter) functionality soon.

*Dominic Canare*
President, MakeICT