[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Management Apps

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Tue Nov 4 17:17:38 CET 2014

Seems like a lot of spaces have developed their own software to help manage
things. This Saturday, as part of the Aaron Swartz hackathon, we'll be
compiling a list of what's out there, trying out and reviewing as many as
possible, and sharing our results.

Know of a good one? Let me know so I can make sure it gets on our list.
Also let me know if you're interested in helping out (which you can do from
anywhere).

Happy hacking,
-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.
Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.