[hackerspaces] haxogreen camp by syn2cat luxembourg: call for proposals & registration

Georges gunstick at syn2cat.lu
Sun May 18 15:00:06 CEST 2014

Hi

The new iteration of the haxogreen outdoor camp is comming close.
https://haxogreen.lu/
We already published the call for proposals,
https://haxogreen.lu/w_2014/index.php/Call_For_Proposals
just send them to camp at hackerspace.lu . Preferably before 1st July

We will also have lightning talks.
But mainly we will have a great get together for the european hacker scene

Registration is online since last week:
https://haxogreen.lu/w_2014/index.php/Registration (we use eventbrite)
If you forget to order the t-shirt(s) on the registration, there is
currently no way to to order it seperatly. Please mail us in that case.

Greetings
Gunstick
President syn2cat hackerspace

PS: we cannot guarantee for the traditional awesome storm, but we'll do
our best.