[hackerspaces] Organizing for Net Neutrality / Open Internet

Colin Keigher general at keyboardcowboy.ca
Wed May 14 18:41:19 CEST 2014

Hey. It's going to be like #bringbackourgirls because Twitter hashtags
are an effective strategy in getting governments that are inept or
clueless to go up against terrorist organisations.

Even David Cameron thinks it works:
http://imgur.com/iTAF4Bx

If we keep it up, eventually the electromagnetic spectrum will wipe out
all terrorism, civil rights violations, and corporate maleficence!

- Colin