[hackerspaces] #WOHW

Federico Nicola Pecchini fpecchini at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:03:09 CEST 2014

For sure it's not sold in pubs. To understand your share of the truth, you
have to go deep inside your darkness, and come out to speak it. Sorry if i
give you the creeps, i just want you to think with your own head.

*“The new rebels might be the ones willing to risk the yawn, the rolled
eyes, the cool smile, the nugged ribs, the parody of gifted ironists, the
“How banal.”*
*Accusations of sentimentality, melodrama. Credulity. Willingness to be
suckered by a world of lurkers and starers who fear gaze and ridicule above
imprisonment without law. Are you immensely pleased.”*

*Wallace, David Foster, E Unibus Pluram: Television and U.S. Fiction*