[hackerspaces] Time to process US 501(3)c application? (was Re: Dear hackerspaces, bad news)

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Mon Mar 17 17:31:52 CET 2014

Our space, the Red Mountain Makers, in Birmingham AL, is about to file our 501(3)c paperwork.
Randall, could you tell us how long the processing time was for your application, even with the shut down?
Would help us to know how long to anticipate.

Shirley Hicks
Board member-at-large
Red Mountain Makers
5502 1st Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35212

Email: redmtnadm at redmountainmakers.org
www.redmountainmakers.org
Home email: shirley at velochicdesign.com

On Mar 17, 2014, at 8:11 AM, Florencia Edwards <floev22 at gmail.com> wrote:

I think the owner wanted to make something that was half a techshop and half a makerspace