[hackerspaces] Dear hackerspaces, bad news

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Mar 17 01:40:47 CET 2014

This is such a bizarre concept.  And frankly it's something you see more
with co-working spaces or spaces so large they lack any identifiable
community or culture.

While I am all for a space paying for garbage pickup, and maybe even a made
service.  I feel like you've done something essentially wrong in building
your community if you need someone to be a paid gatekeeper.

-matt