[hackerspaces] Dear hackerspaces, bad news

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:39:33 CET 2014

>[...]
> This is our new reality, we don't know what to make of it, we are in shock,
> and I would love to hear your opinions.

Sounds like bad news for you.  I would guess that your group did not
pay adequate attention to the problems and questions of your world,
before you entered into building a hackerspace, so that you could be
equipped with all the reasons why they are important (cf.
http://beta.slashdot.org/story/199447), why they run in a mostly ad
hoc manner (cf.
http://projects.eff.org/~barlow/Declaration-Final.html), and so forth.

There's probably very little you can do, but I wish you the best and
hope you find answers to creating a better world.

MarkJ
Tacoma, Washington