[hackerspaces] Mail from "makersprobesproject?

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 03:09:40 CET 2014

Here we are a year later and I've heard nothing else about this. I
registered the domain shortly after the packages were received, in the
hopes that I'd hear something from someone about it eventually. No
dice, and the renewal time is coming up. Anyone want to take it off my
hands or should I just let it expire?