[hackerspaces] Book project: request for interviews

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Mon Jun 30 23:03:40 CEST 2014

Hi Randall,

I'm potentially open to an interview.  Do you have a publisher yet?  Is
there a book proposal I can read to get an idea of your approach?

(i3 Detroit cofounder, author of Seltzer CRM, MITERS alum)

Best,
-Ed

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Randall G. Arnold <
randall.arnold at texrat.net> wrote:

>   Hello gang,
>
>  I'm considering putting together a book on maker communities, and thought
> I'd put a feeler out here first.
>
>  The tentative title is "The Maker Community Blueprint" and would largely
> be a collection of best practices (and pitfalls to avoid) gleaned from
> everyone here.  I'd really like to include some good anecdotes (and just
> know Al Billings for one would be full of them... or something).
>
>  Would anyone be interested in participating in interviews?  You can email
> me privately if you like, but I don't mind a good open dialog at all.
>
>  Randy
>  Tarrant Makers

Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com
http://civic.mit.edu/users/elplatt
http://i3detroit.com
@elplatt <http://twitter.com/elplatt>

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.
 Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.