[hackerspaces] Showing new-created events on events page?

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 7 10:47:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just created a new entry for an event, and it does not show [1].

Any tips on how to fix that?

I noticed one more, also created today, not displayed [2]

Does it take time to refresh? How long? [3]

There is also a warning that there are multiple templates..

I'd like to add more events, but I want to do it right..

Apologies if this is a FAQ, could not find anywhere else to ask.

Thanks,
Vesna

[1] http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Multimedia_camp_2014_Gracac
[2] http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Fri3d_Camp_-_Belgian_Summer_Hackercamp_2014
[3] http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Events

--
"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is
our inability to understand the exponential function."

http://becha.home.xs4all.nl