[hackerspaces] HOPE X Lightning Talks

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sat Jul 26 23:37:29 CEST 2014

From: Mo Morsi <mo at morsi.org>
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces] HOPE X Lightning Talks
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:38:07 -0400

> On 07/10/2014 06:27 PM, Mo Morsi wrote:
>
>> Hey
>>       all, we're trying to throw together a last minute lightning talk
>>       session at this year's HOPE X conference next week.
>>

>>       If you're interested feel free to respond to this email (either
>>       privately or on list if you want the shameless-self-promo) and /
>>       or add yourself to the wiki page here:
>>

>>       http://wiki.hope.net/wiki/Lightning_Talks
>>

>>       Looking to be a great conf!
>>

>>         -Mo Morsi
>
> Just to follow up, the conf was great & talks were awesome.
> Besides a few logistical glitches, all went well. The final
> speaker / presentation lineup can be seen on the HOPE Wiki:
>
> http://wiki.hope.net/wiki/Lightning_Talks_Final
>
> Many thanks to all that participated!

Thanks for your mail and for everybody involved in the lightning talks.  I did check them out and looked up some of the ideas / projects / people in there.  I just write this email to know your mail was useful and it is appreciated, because sometimes it is not evident if there are no replies. :)

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

People the switches!