[hackerspaces] Hackerspace admin software recommendations?

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Thu Jul 24 20:55:17 CEST 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014, hellekin wrote:

> On 07/24/2014 01:02 AM, Naomi Most wrote:
> > Never ceases to astound me what people are willing to go on the record
> > saying.
> >
> > --Naomi
> >
> *** I couldn't find a Troll Award on the wiki.  Matt would win this
> year's hands down with style and imagination.  That said, his lean
> approach to software design is inspiring.

I think Matt (obviously yours is a typo) is quite gross as a Troll.
Becomes a poet at times, but then what a waste of time is such poetry.
(should we debate whether poetry has ever been not a "waste" "of"
"time"?) ((or if discussing linguistic entropy has ever been?))
I've just seen better. No doubt he is trying hard.

ciao :^)

p.s. enjoying the threads on HOPEX, following from remote, nice to get a
pulse from the community and such. keep your backbone tidy hey