[hackerspaces] Visiting other *spaces

Mark Scrano mscrano at ieee.org
Wed Jul 23 21:24:21 CEST 2014

If you are interested in coming to upstate central NY there are three
spaces here that I could show you around.  The Syracuse Innovators Guild,
which is more of a technology/hackerspace oriented group, the S.A.L.T.
makerspace which has a large artist collective and the Fayetteville Free
Library which is home to a Fab Lab.  The first two are member driven groups
and the third is sponsored by the library and several grants that they
obtained.  It would be a good way to view several different types of
*spaces at once and learn about different models and opportunities.
Mark