[hackerspaces] A Rocket Flight Opportunity For Code - Project Prometheus of Masten Space Systems

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:43:18 CEST 2014

Yes, that is quite possible and will be very useful.  Having an educational
institution that is hacker-friendly and willing to host and manage such a
relationship would greatly enable hackerspaces to get on board Project
Prometheus.

It would be helpful to the hackerspace community to be aware of other
educational institutions that are also hacker-friendly and can serve
similar relationships.

                - Ethan/spacefelix

                 V/r Ethan

Working E-mail: spacefelix at gmail.com