[hackerspaces] [10 – 13. July] Stadflucht 7 -- countryside camping near Vienna, Austria

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Tue Jul 8 13:47:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'd like to invite you all to our annual countryside trip, 42 km away
from the Metalab.

-> https://metalab.at/wiki/Stadtflucht7

| Electro activists spending their summer holiday camping on a particularly
| nice hillside meadow, close to a stone quarry, with a big hut with
| sanitary facilities, a kitchen and other infrastructure - provided by
| our friends from the art frontier, VSL

Join us from Viennese Metalab and Hungarian H.A.C.K. It's always fun!

Took these lines from last years mail. Unfortunately a date was choosen
that conflicts now with the wedding from two Hungarian regulars and of
course many will celebrate with them. Certainly a happy event and best
wishes from Metalab site.*

As much more Stadtflucht welcomes every Hungarian participant and every
Stadtflucht novice. As usual just drop by. There are enough tents
available one can borrow.

Some impressions: http://stadtflucht.soup.io/

Hack on,
Peter