[hackerspaces] Does the maker culture get the step on the hackers culture?

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Jul 3 23:05:20 CEST 2014

Hackers are not Crackers.

White is not black.

Right is not Wrong.

It happen in life that things are Yes or No, and sometimes it happen the
things are maybe.

You have qualify someones who make bad things as a hackers, or a hackers
make good things.

It happen that you can make a cake or a pie both are different, that is
life.

Lot of words could represent a trouble depending how we use them
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html

Do you stand me to told you that you are right when you are wrong?