[hackerspaces] In defense of Noisebridge (even if I was never there!)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:25:40 CEST 2014

"I really would like to see Noisebridge succeed. It just isn’t clear
to me how it gets out of the current hole without a big reset button,
especially since a lot of the people that I did admire there have
left."

Over the past week the space has been progressively emptied (on
purpose, not by hostile liquidators this time).  "Reset" is exactly
what is happening now, and a lot of the people you probably admired
then are now back helping out.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most