[hackerspaces] Hackerspace drama, oh my!

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 03:56:24 CEST 2014

"I just get the impression that in the five-years that you and others at
Noisebridge have neglected to take off the rose-coloured glasses and
think that the solution is to just pile stuff on top of each other."

You have no idea who I am or what I believe.  If you're interested in
a dialog, you could try focusing on a single issue and asking what *I*
think about it, rather than arguing with the Noisebridge Straw Man.

"Piling on" indeed.

--Naomi