[hackerspaces] Let's end the unnecessary joining of the words "food" and "hacking"

Florencia Edwards floev22 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:35:42 CET 2014

Sorry Kevin, Homeless. English is not my first language, and i forgot the
word. In my language homeless and bums are synonymous. "Noisebridge is as
much as a hackerspace as a homeless shelter, so as a result can I consider
what you guys do as "homeless hacking"?"

And, I know homeless is not an insult in itself . But I assume no
hackerspace would like to be called a homeless shelter, because it wasn't
 meant to be one when it was build, and I don't think all the people in it
consider themselves homeless instead of hackers, and doing "homeless
hacking"

2014-01-30 Kevin Mitnick <kevin.mitnick at outlook.com>