[hackerspaces] digest

Sector67 Team team at sector67.org
Tue Jan 28 10:14:16 CET 2014

Google translate did an awesome job in Gmail:

***

Good evening,
when i record to Mailing list, I made a mistake and chose digest.
This has resulted lamavano many e-mails daily.
How could I change it?
Thanks in advance

***

I think this message translates as: they're sick of reading back and
forth arguments and would like to turn on digest-mode so they're not
mailbombed every minute all day long.

Chris

--
Chris Meyer