[hackerspaces] Safe Space Policies?

Moritz moritz at headstrong.de
Mon Jan 27 04:21:50 CET 2014

matt,

Well says, kudos.

To add to that, I travel a lot, but only US Americans seem to have this
strange belief in signs. Are you all that brainwashed by insurance
companies? A sign shows that something is broken already. For me, "Anti
Harassment Policies" are a sign that there likely *is* harassment. A
healthy community/hackerspace should not need any policies like that,
and simply writing something down and sticking it on the wall is not
going to magically solve anything.

Over all the crap bullshit that they're feeding us, people seemingly
have forgotten how to *talk* to each other. Instead, they come up with
drama.

If you want to discuss, get back to me in person. This is not going
anywhere unless we take it offline.

--mo