[hackerspaces] Safe Space Policies?

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Mon Jan 27 01:30:08 CET 2014

You posted a self-justifying bit about how hackerspaces should serve the community (and only the community) that fits there as they are now (which is just coincidentally white, het, male geeks) and any attempt to diversify it is an attempt to change the community away from what it should be and is activism. That’s just utter bullshit. I’m glad you find it amusing though.

The rest of us prefer communities that are a bit broader than “people like me only, thanks.”

Al