[hackerspaces] how to deal with tired staff, with hackespaces blues

Bert Hartmann berthartm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:23:59 CET 2014

I usually find visits to other hackerspaces to help with this. I'm sure
there are other spaces near you that have had to deal with similar
problems, and can offer advice or at least commiseration. It's also helpful
to see another space as an outsider and realize which problems you're
having are important to the mission, and which are maybe less important and
don't need as much of your mental energy.