[hackerspaces] Master's thesis

Sophie Andriol andriol.sophie at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 15 17:06:34 CET 2014

Dear all,
My name is Sophie Andriol, and I am a French political science student. I am contacting you regarding my master's thesis on hackers and their potential political implications. Your input is highly valued on this, regardless of your engagement in the community or the political sphere.

In the context of this research, I made a survey that would require as many answers as possible amongst the hackers community. The more answers I will get for this, the more accurate my research, so don't hesitate to pass it on around you!

The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-EfybCiPTSipX1TTwBC5nD0Y4xGskdHLgGcQbZfjoEM/viewform
(I know googledocs is not the best means to convey it but for now it's all I have that's free and unlimited to use, sorry about that)

Thanks for your help!

Sophie Andriol