[hackerspaces] news about hacks, hackers and hackerspaces, research , webpages?

Alan Fay emptyset at freesideatlanta.org
Thu Jan 9 03:40:44 CET 2014

You can also use something like feedly and just add every single
hackerspace's blog that interests you...it's what I use to keep tabs on
everything.  Noisebridge mailing list is...very interesting.  :)

There's other mailing lists that hackerspaces run, that if they're public,
give you some insights...