[hackerspaces] news about hacks, hackers and hackerspaces, research , webpages?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:25:18 CET 2014

http://hackaday.com/

Then for each hackerspace they might have their own wiki where you can
watch the RSS feed of all new changes/pages and see what's happening.
Example:

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/Main_Page

Check the recent changes on the far right.  I think there's an RSS feed
somewhere you can subscribe to as well.