[hackerspaces] how to deal with tired staff, with hackespaces blues

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:40:28 CET 2014

We usually ask the newest members take the trash out the first time it gets
full while they are there.  Just so they know where the dumpster is and
everything that way if any member just happens to see the trash is full
hopefully they will remember how they did it that one time and be tempted
to do it again.  We're all in this together!