[hackerspaces] Accommodations for lower income space members

Georges Kesseler georgeskesseler at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 00:14:13 CET 2014

Hi

syn2cat has a minimal member fee, so wealthier members usually give more
as a donation.
The managing board can also decide to sponsor a member's fee, which is a
difficult decision to take. When do you consider a member valuable
enough to grant membership for free? In essence this covers just people
who have been member for some time and suddenly fall into financial
problems. You can't sponsor a membership not knowing if someone is even
willing to contribute.

Georges