[hackerspaces] question about hackerspace hourly rate, what do you think

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 16:47:14 CET 2014

The impact on cash flow has been more positive ( additional members ) than negative. We seem to have a few members who take advantage of the discount and many who don't.

Our access system opens the doors to associate/regular members during open hours and super users anytime. It is based on Seltzer plus some scripts to push card ids to the door controller.

Bob