[hackerspaces] How to make money to sustain a hackerspace

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:23:56 CET 2014

You can do a pig roast bbq tech expo type event. $5 for a plate and all you
can eat. You have each member bring something like plates, cups, food, etc.
And while people eat you can show all the projects everyone works on. If
you advertise it enough like on the local public radio and put up attention
getting flyers with bright graphics all over town you could bring in a few
hundred dollars.