[hackerspaces] NB Reboot fundraiser: 2 hrs and less than $2k away!

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:16:36 CEST 2014

Hey gang,

I'm on the edge of my seat watching the minutes tick by on the Noisebridge
IndieGoGo campaign, which is now within 93% of its goal.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/noisebridge-reboot-2014/x/8018376

The terms of our fundraising variant (Flexible Funding) say that we pay
IndieGoGo 9% (!) if we *don't* meet our goal, and only a 4% cut if we do.

https://go.indiegogo.com/pricing-fees

This is going to be a stunningly close race.  Help steer us to victory,
where victory == giving away less of our donations to The Man -- something
like $1200 less.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/noisebridge-reboot-2014/x/8018376

Just TWO HOURS left!  Eep!

Thanks,