[hackerspaces] Please help Noisebridge IndieGoGo

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:33:11 CEST 2014

Greetings NB Saviour,

Yes, we are getting that money!

The NB Saviours have been incredibly helpful in bolstering our funds for
the past year.  So important, in fact, that Danny O'Brien told me recently
he actually felt guilty for not emailing you guys with "some kind of...
something".

Well, hey, while you're here: as a Noisebridge Saviour, would you
appreciate some kind of demi-yearly update about Noisebridge?

Thanks for your support, it is awesome and it is needed.  We're doing this
fundraiser right now because we were faced with having to drop $20K all at
once, and that's not an easy hit for a non-profit community organization to
take.

Thanks again and cheers,
Naomi

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Michel Gallant <sfxman at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I'm an Official Saviour of Noisebridge™ since the last "let's save
> Noisebridge, again" fundraising drive and according to PayPal I'm still
> sending $10 every month to treasurer at noisebridge.net. Does this money
> still go to Noisebridge or has someone run off with control of that email
> address?
>

> On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  There are *3 days* remaining for *Noisebridge's IndieGoGo campaign*.
>> Please spread the word, and help Noisebridge continue to help the world.
>> And a nice bonus:  there are lots of really cool perks.  Please check
>> them out.
>>
>> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/noisebridge-reboot-2014
>>
>> [image: https://noisebridge.net/images/8/83/NB.gif]

Naomi Theora Most