[hackerspaces] Florida maker/hacker events page

JB Zurn jbzurn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 00:31:20 CEST 2014

Hey, a couple of us got together and made a website that combines all
of the Florida hackerspace events we could find, on one website.

http://www.makerflorida.org/

it pulls the events automatically from each group's iCal, Google
Calendar, or Meetup calendars, so as long as the group is updating
their own calendar, the calendars here will be updated.

Thought some people on this list might be interested. Also, if you
know of any Florida groups we missed, please email me and we can add
them.

Thanks,
-Brooks