[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces origins history

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Aug 12 21:13:01 CEST 2014

The Hacker Foundation never had a physical space... but it was very real.
And something of a proto effort to the newer hackerspace efforts.

There's many spaces in the US that preceed existing spaces that began in
2007 and beyond.

I don't see what the point of this thread is.  Who cares how shit starts?