[hackerspaces] Examples of IRS 1023 froms Nonprofit Makerspaces

Robert Davidson robert at dallasmakerspace.org
Fri Aug 8 16:45:07 CEST 2014

I hate to state the obvious but if this determination letter Go's though and is approved. It is a game changer, it will be the determination letter that all Makerspace's hackerspaces fablabs will be judged against.

And will set the tone for all who come after and before (eligibility audit).

Good Luck in your future battle with the IRS and if you feel like you are loosing the war please reach out to the community for assistance as it very well could affect the entire United States scene.

Robert Davidson
Dallas Makerspace