[hackerspaces] Wiki license

charlie wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Tue Apr 22 02:39:49 CEST 2014

If you read the link that i included, it notes having advertising as a
potential snafu on an NC, Deutscheradio has advertising on its site.

Reading this would have hopefully clued them into asking the author
for permission to use it. Have advertising on your web site ?, check
with author on their stance on NC .