[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces survey on Free/Libre Open Source Software

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:41:06 CEST 2014

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko.moilanen at uta.fi>wrote:

> That's one of the reasons I installed open source tool (LimeSurvey) to
> run various surveys (http://surveys.peerproduction.net/). That tool is
> available for P2P communities and for anyone doing surveys among P2P
> communities, hacker communities and alike.
>
> We do require in return that all collected (raw)data is published as
> open data for others to use. In case you have needs for such tool, let
> me know (@kyyberi at twitter and IRC, freenode).

Thats great. I have used limesurvey before. If people are interested we can
redo this survey there. But I think we should discuss the questions again.
some people commented that they did not like my questions. I will bookmark
that for the future. thanks

btw, I have started a list of us state level open source groups and
conferences, if you know of any more please let me know.
https://sites.google.com/site/flosokaks/home/other-states

mike

--
James Michael DuPont