[hackerspaces] Failing/failed hackerspaces

Sung won Lim 4phlebas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:53:34 CEST 2014

Well there could be something like a completely corrupt and abusive
hackerspace that earns enough money to keep the doors open. You could
always get unpaid interns make things and then sell them/offer the process
as classes without crediting them.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Randall G. Arnold <randall.arnold at texrat.net