[hackerspaces] Drawdio Workshop

Sector67 Team team at sector67.org
Sun Sep 15 20:11:09 CEST 2013

I have a large stock that I've purchased and assembled, I'm now making the
majority of our kits so they're cheaper and I can make them more widely
available to school groups and soldering classes.  I'm in the US though ;-)

Http://sector67.org

We're making:
LOL Shields
Drawdios
TVBGones
Game of Life
MiniPOV

Chris

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Jamalaka <Jamalaka at gsgd.net> wrote:

> Moin,
>
> we want to do a soldering workshop with jung humans and need 10+
> Drawdios.
>
> Sadly I could not find any shop or store in Europe which has enough
> in stock, delivery from the US is expensive and the shipment will
> very likely get stuck in the german customs for weeks.
>
> My Question is: Do some of you (non-US) hackerspaces have some
> Drawdio-Kits left over, maybe from an bulk-order?
>
> regards
>
> Jamalaka
>
> P.S.: If after that workshop there is a need for more drawdios we
> will possibly produce our own PCBs. We gathered experience while
> producing LOL-Shields.

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67