[hackerspaces] Insurance, liability and kids

William Macfarlane wmacfarl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 20:34:12 CEST 2013

I'd also point out that, according to how often you want to run events
for/with kids, and what kinds of events they are, you can quite likely
partner with an existing kid-serving organization, like a library, even if
you don't want to have, or can't have, kids in your space.

-Will
www.partsandcrafts.org