[hackerspaces] Insurance, liability and kids

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Thu Sep 5 10:15:24 CEST 2013

Actually, having dug out this thread, it doesn't sound like my space, which hosts the local Hacker Scouts group as our landlord is well aware of our activities and we have separate insurance for HS, which is its own 501c3 (as are we).

I can only assume this was one of the other local spaces.

--
Al Billings
http://makehacklearn.org