[hackerspaces] Insurance, liability and kids

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Sep 4 19:29:57 CEST 2013

john lunger wrote, On 2013-09-04 10:13:
> Can anyone shed some light to this whole thing?
> What options does a hackerspace has with an unruly landlord?
> What can we do bureaucratic wise to make him quiet down?

If you're in America: Have you thought about suing the Landlord?

If you're outside of America: Have you tried talking to the Landlord and
asking him to calm down?

If you're from the internet: Could you please not change the god damn
subject header when you want to start a new thread?

Also is your name Carolyn, John, or are you trolling?

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net