[hackerspaces] Links with talks and tutorials and info on how to make a hackerspace

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 23:49:19 CEST 2013

Here's some good infos I found.  You might have already found these too!

http://artisansasylum.com/?page_id=2555

http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2012/11/12/how-to-start-a-hackerspace/

http://www.mtelliottmakerspace.com/makeamakerspace/

There was a really good "form" that was given out on this list a few days
ago that you would fill out and answer questions and it would tell you how
best to get started with a hackerspace.  I forget where it was from...