[hackerspaces] Curiosity...where is a cheap place to order t-shirts

hadez hadez.hso at nrrd.de
Sun Oct 20 13:31:16 CEST 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 8:40 AM, john lunger <justj1915 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone know of a cheap place to order t-shirts?

we found a local screen printing company that's actually a rehab
location for recovering drug addicts.
they have competitive prices, good service, high quality and the warm
and fuzzy feeling ;)

regarding the shirts itself we found that going really "cheap" will
leave you with crappy and thin wares that you wash once and throw
away.
but what worked for us is finding a company that just sells plain
clothing at a good price, buy those and have them printed.
you might have something similar where you live, so check it out.
the printing company might be able to recommend a clothing supplier, too.
--
hadez