[hackerspaces] Is making alliances with education institutions good for a hacekrspace?

Ben Brown ben at generik.ca
Wed Oct 16 22:07:47 CEST 2013

I hear that. We never inquired about promotion on-campus, because they
tend to insulate their students within the six square blocks around the
University, which we aren't in.

For us, it usually boils down to one word: Insurance.

(as in we have it, but they require twelve months notice and nine
committees to sign off on it just to give us the time of day)

Ben