[hackerspaces] How did you all first find out about Hackerspaces?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 03:11:11 CEST 2013

I found makers local 256 by first going to the Huntsville Alabama 2600
meeting I found in the back of the magazine.  I lived in Huntsville for
years and never heard of the place until then. I put a $20 in their
donation box the very first night I was there. I wished I had known about
the place years ago. It is the perfect place to work on side projects and
have plenty of smart and skilled people answer questions and help out.